Bag those leaves fast with Bigmouth Bagger
This leaf or trash bag holder has a bigmouth that opens the bag to a full 22 by 17 inches to quickly fill the leaf or debris bag. Bigmouth Leaf Bagger can be filled in under 1 minute with leaves. That is a 50-gallon bag packed tight. Easy assemble and disassembles for compact storage. Bagging leaves has never been so easy, it is almost fun. Fits plastic trash or leaf bags, and drawstring bags. Fits up to 60 gallon bags, even heavy construction bags.Durable PVC Frame. All weather steel clip retainer chain and fixtures that can last a lifetime of heavy use.
"Forget about The Old School Tarp Method"
How to rake or blow and bag leaves fast & efficiently.
Depending on the property size, configuration and leaf density, For Large open areas make rows of leaves about three to four feet high, or into separate piles to fit one bag packed tight..The key is not to keep re-handling the leaves and work the area systematically.
Start at furthest area from final disposal destination. (compost, truck, curbside)
- First rake (All) the leaves- Blow leaves into piles or Rake toward yourself in a circle around you to make a pile of leaves to fill only 1 bag. Then go off to the next area and continue to make the leaf piles.
- Second- After all leaves are in piles or rows place the Bigmouth Bagger in front of the leaf pile that is closest to the disposal destination. (use the sod staples for hands-free) Work back in the same pattern bagging (All) the leaves.
- Third- On the last leaf bag filled you should be at the furthest point from the final destination area, Transport the full bags to the final destination. Easily empty for compost or curbside pick-up.
The bag holder frame is set at an offset angle so large piles of leaves and debris are easily pushed inside. Staples to the ground so wind is no problem. You don't even need a rake to get large amounts leaves in. Just scoop into the pile and and pull the leaves in, it only takes 30 seconds to pack a bag!.
Save time and energy, but most important save your back!
If you add up all the time it takes to carry a tarp filled with leaves back and forth from the leaf pile to the dumping area and that the leaves were handled over and over to make one large pile, you will see how much of the time was spent on unnecessary work.
How to bag garden trimmings.
As you are cutting feed the trimmings right into the bag. It's easy at Ground-Level
- For large areas make piles 3 feet long by 18 inches high.
- Attach the dustpan to slide the piles into the bag.
Work at a comfortable level.
No more reaching! The Bigmouth and Wide Mouth Bagger is at ground level so you can bag those garden trimmings and weeds quickly. Easy to shovel into the bag because you only need to lift the shovel one inch off the ground.
After party clean up indoor/outdoor
No more bending. Use a rake or broom with the dustpan attachment and sweep those debris right in easily.
Trash bag holder frame for camping, hiking and outdoor activities
Bigmouth and Widemouth Bagger easily hangs from a tree limb. Throw a lightweight rope over a tree limb and feed the rope thru the bag to tie each end to the center of the top and bottom bars. Adjust the height to close the bag while not in use.Light and portable. Fits in a backpack.
Bigmouth Bagger is an approved government vendor. Registered Micro Entity with SWam. Listed with Dun and Bradstreet and Ariba. Patent Pending 2016
Make a donation to your favorite Litter Campaign and receive a 25% discount from List price. Lets change the world together.